My friend Mayra gave met this banana muffin recipe and after I tried it for the first time, I immediately threw away any other trace of banana muffin recipes that were in my kitchen.
Just kidding. But seriously, these are the best and easiest vegan banana muffins in the world.
Here’s a photo of them after they have hung out in the oven for a while (aren’t they cute?!) –
Now here is the recipe… get crackin’!
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 medium, ripe bananas
- 1/4 cup light oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup non dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
Patty cake, patty cake, baker man…
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and prep your muffin tins or loaf pan. I like use silicone muffin liners.
- In a large bowl, mix all of the dry ingredients.
- In a medium bowl, mash the bananas and then mix in the wet ingredients.
- Slowly add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients. Make sure that you do not over mix; keep some banana chunks in there!
- Pour batter into your muffin tins or loaf pan. Bake 22 to 26 minutes, depending on your oven. Muffins should rise and the edges should be golden brown.
- Stuff your face with delicious muffins.
I hope you love them just as much as we do!
❤ La Lady Valdez