I don’t remember where I found this recipe but I have been using it for years. It is my favorite way to make soft, chewy chocolate chip cookies.
I made them today and wanted to be a little fancy, so I added chopped macadamia nuts. They took the deliciousness up a notch!
- 1 cup vegan butter (softened)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 2 1/4 cup flour
- 10 oz chocolate chips
- 2 oz chopped macadamia nuts (optional)
It’s cookie time…
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cream butter and sugars together until they are fluffy
- Add milk and vanilla to sugar mixture, then mix
- Add flour, salt, and baking soda to the mixture, then mix until a dough is formed
- Stir in chocolate chips
- Scoop dough onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper then flatten cookie balls slightly to shape into cookies
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until edges are golden brown
- Remove parchment paper from cookie sheet and place on a wire cooling rack
- Get your Cookie Monster on and eat some COOKIESSSSSSSS!!!!!
❤ La Lady Valdez