New year, new me.
Just kidding. You’re not going to find that kind of talk here. But if that’s your thing, go for it human, you do you babe.
I like me, but I want to improve me, not get a new me. That sounds exhausting.
Every year I have goals, but this year one of my goals is to create a blog post every single day for the entirety of 2021. So that means today, January 2nd, I am going to share some of those goals with you because that seems like a natural (and easy) post for the 2nd day of the year.
In no particular order, here we go –
- Write one blog post a day for all of the 2021 (we’re off to a good start people)
- Share my blog publicly and market myself… this is just for fun so what do I have to be afraid of? ***barfs***
- Cut down our freakin’ grocery bill
- Learn more about real estate investing and owning rental properties
- Build raised garden beds and garden the heck out of them
- Read at least 30 books
- Start writing in a journal again
- Workout at least 3 times a week and go to jiu jitsu at least 3 times a week
- House projects – new carpet in the office and install new baseboards in the bedrooms
- Play with my kids more often
- Improve photography skills with my Polaroid & Instax cameras
Some goals are more personal and I’ll keep to myself, quietly working on them as I go.
Oh, probably the most important goals – be happy, keep my family happy, and hold myself accountable to reach my goals.
Do you have goals for the new year? If so, I wish you luck in reaching them and enjoyment on your path to get there.
❤ La Lady Valdez